Our Donor Bill of Rights
Philanthropy is based on voluntary action for the common good. To assure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public, and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in Fidelco Guide Dog Foundation, we declare that all donors have these rights:
1. To be informed of our mission, of the way we intend to use donated resources, and of our capacity to use donations effectively for our intended purposes.
2. To be informed of the identity of those serving on our governing board, and to exercise prudent judgment in our stewardship responsibilities.
3. To have access to our most recent financial statements.
4. To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
5. To receive appropriate acknowledgment.
6. To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
7. To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists (including e-mail).
8. To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
Support Fidelco Guide Dog Foundation
Charitable contributions from people like you make it possible for us to provide the highest quality Guide Dogs to blind men and women.
Please support our mission with a gift. You can count on us to be good stewards of your generous donation.