FIDELCO FUNDRAISER - Wilton, CT
At Fidelco, we change the lives of our blind clients on a daily basis. Our dedicated team of employees, puppy raisers and volunteers is passionate about creating German Shepherd Guide Dogs that will serve our clients for many years. We will be celebrating our 60th anniversary in 2020, and we are looking to make a huge impact on the next 60 years!
We are expanding our team in Fairfield county and have an exciting opening for an experienced Fundraiser. Based out of our Wilton office, this position is perfect for a high-energy, outgoing individual who has a solid track record of exceeding fundraising targets and can identify new methods of raising funds for Fidelco.
Candidates who will attract our attention have experience in planning and coordinating fundraising events that have had significant impact on an organization’s fundraising goals. We’re looking for highly organized, creative thinkers with a can-do attitude. As we expand our fundraising efforts across the country, the ability to periodically travel for events is a plus!
Interested? Let’s get in touch. While we’re interested to see your resume, we’re more interested in your cover letter explaining why you’re the person we must hire for this opportunity! Send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Raise funds for Fidelco and regularly meet or surpass fundraising targets
• Research potential donors to understanding on how to position Fidelco to them
• Identify new methods to raise funds for our organization
• Improve fundraising activities through the use of technology and social media
• Assist in planning and coordinating fundraising events
• Create marketing materials to be used for the promotion of fundraising events
• Analyze the performance of events and other fundraising activities for effectiveness
• Maintain accurate records of donors and manage regular donor communications
• Collaborate with other organizations and groups within the community enhance fundraising activities
Job Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Outstanding communication skills
• Outgoing personality
• Strong leadership skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• At least five years of fundraising experience
• Quick thinker and ability to make decisions under pressure